DigiZap Solutions, LLC (formerly Haidar Technology, LLC) was first founded in 2007 and we have grown to become a leader in product design, development and manufacturing.
Our company objective is to fully understand each of our customer's unique requirements and to provide them with personalized services and technologies they need to achieve their commercial objectives and to optimize their performance in a challenging technological environment.
Our engineering staff averages over 20 years experience in the electronics development and manufacturing field. We take full responsibility for all of our standard and custom-build products from initial design through final production and test.
Our company is located in Hilliard, Ohio, USA.
Made in USA with Quality and Pride
All of our standard and custom-build products are designed and assembled here in USA.
- We respect client confidentiality and will not disclose technical information about a project without a direct permission by the client.
- We adhere to the highest professional ethics and will not work on competing products or for competing firms at the same time. We will not introduce products that directly compete with an existing product of our clients.
- We normally quote a project completion cost based on Fixed cost at the milestone level, where a certain portion of the agreed contract is paid upon achieving the pre-agreed milestones. In some cases where the project is not well-defined and specified, we will quote hourly rate development costs.
- We do not bill for normal routine business expenses such as telephone, copying, mailing and equipment use unless they become excessive.
- We require that all travel expenses and other miscellaneous items necessary to support a client’s requirements are authorized in advance. These items will be billed at actual cost.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.digizapsolutions.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.